Find great background music for your Youtube videos
Free Music Archive – Free Music Archive lets you search by the type of Creative Commons license you’re willing to work with, or you can filter out only background music in the public domain.
GerryMusic – Gerry Music offers free background music for personal use with Creative Commons attribution.
Incompetech – Incompetech offers background music with different styles like jazz, rock, classics, macabre and more and tracks are available free of charge with proper attribution.
Internet Archives NetLabels – Internet Archives NetLabels offers tracks produced by independent virtual record labels.
TuneTrack – TuneTrack Commercial is a collection of royalty-free tracks with one-time license fees.
Opsound – Opsound offers free to use the music for any purpose, but commercial users should request permission from the creator.
BeatPick – BeatPick allows you to license a song indicating what you’re using it for, which dictates the cost of the license.
Jamendo – Jamendo offers different tracks for different types of video ads, including Facebook, YouTube, radio and TV.
MagnaTune – MagnaTune works directly with artists and states that 50% of the license fee goes directly to the music’s creator.
IMATunes – The German IMATunes offers royalty free tracks without costs “now and in the future”.
Source: Larry Kim
Photo by Jakob Owens
MVP, prototypes, landing pages…
QUICKMVP – A simple tool that helps you test any new business idea in just 5 minutes. MVP = Minimum Viable Product.
GENERATOR – Generator is the easiest way to make a landing page for your startup.
PROTO.IO – Proto.io is a web platform enabling users to create fully interactive mobile app prototypes.
LAUNCHROCK – Use LaunchRock to Start Now and Launch Your Landing Page in Minutes. Acquire, engage and grow your audience with powerful social sharing tools & analytics that drive user growth.
INSTAPAGE – Instapage makes building and A/B split testing landing pages simple.
MARVEL -Turn sketches, mockups and designs into web, iPhone, iOS, Android and Apple Watch app prototypes
UNTORCH – A fully automated referral program for email signups
STRIKINGLY -Strikingly is a website builder for anyone to build a gorgeous, mobile-friendly website easily. Quick, simple and stylish
BLOCS APP – Build beautiful websites without touching a line of code with Blocs app.
POP – POP helps you transform your pen + paper ideas into a real working prototype.
- Ana Botín – Executive Chairman (Banco Santander)
- Alison Cooper – CEO (Imperial Tobacco)
- Annika Falkengren – President and CEO (SEB Group)
- Güler Sabancı – Chairman and Managing Director (Sabancı Holding)
- Ornella Barra – President and CEO of Global Wholesale and International Retail, EVP (Walgreens Boots Alliance)
- Patricia Barbizet – CEO and Chairman, Christie’s International; CEO, Artémis (Groupe Artémis)
- Carolyn McCall – CEO (EasyJet)
- Véronique Laury – CEO (Kingfisher)
- Moya Greene – CEO (Royal Mail)
- Dominique Senequier – President (Ardian)
- Maria Ramos – Group CEO (Barclays Africa)
- Dominique Leroy – CEO (Proximus)
- Nancy McKinstry – Chairman and CEO (Wolters Kluwer)
- Shelley Broader – CEO and President, EMEA (Walmart)
- Serpil Timuray – Regional CEO, AMAP (Vodafone)
- Lubna Olayan – Deputy Chairperson and CEO (Olayan Financing)
- Elizabeth Corley – Global CEO (Allianz Global Investors)
- Isabelle Ealet – Global Co-Head of Securities (Goldman Sachs)
- Isabelle Kocher – Deputy CEO and COO (Engie)
- Pascale Witz – Executive Vice President, Global Divisions and Strategic Development (Sanofi)
- Margarita Louis-Dreyfus – Chairperson of Supervisory Board (Louis Dreyfus Holding)
- Marina Berlusconi – Chairman, Mondadori Group; Executive Chairman, Fininvest (Fininvest Group)
- Rakefet Russak-Aminoach – CEO and President (Leumi Group)
- Emma Walmsley – CEO, GSK Consumer Healthcare (GSK)
- Ann Cairns – President, International Markets (MasterCard)
Photo by Christopher Sardegna
The best presentations ever!
- Prezi – The presentation software that uses motion, zoom, and spatial relationships to bring your ideas to life and make you a great presenter
- Slidebean – Presentation software that designs the slides automatically. Just add your content, our online presentation tools will create a professional design
- SlideCarnival – Find free presentation templates and focus on communicating your ideas. Use these free template designs to give your audience a memorable experience.
- Swipe – With Swipe, you can quickly create and share beautiful, interactive, online presentations on any device.
- FlowVella – Create stunning presentations from your Mac or iPad – share them with anyone.
- Silk – Silks contain data on a specific topic. Anyone can browse a Silk to explore data and create beautiful interactive charts, maps and web pages.
- SlideShare – Discover, Share, and Present presentations and infographics with the world’s largest professional content sharing community.
- ChartBlocks – Build charts online with the easy to use ChartBlock chart designer interface. Upload your data then set to work designing your chart.
- infogr.am – Create infographics and interactive online charts. It’s free and super-easy!
- Haiku Deck – Haiku Deck makes it a snap to create beautiful presentations that will wow your audience
Photo by Vítor Santos
The Chineses are doing very well!
- Walmart – $482,130 (United States)
- State Grid – $329,601 (China)
- China National Petroleum – $299,271 (China)
- Sinopec Group – $294,344 (China)
- Royal Dutch Shell – $272,156 (Netherlands)
- Exxon Mobil – $246,204 (United States)
- Volkswagen – $236,600 (Germany)
- Toyota Motor – $236,592 (Japan)
- Apple – $233,715 (United States)
- BP – $225,982 (United Kingdom)
- Berkshire Hathaway – $210,821 (United States)
- McKesson – $192,487 (United States)
- Samsung Electronics – $177,440 (South Korea)
- Glencore – $170,497 (Switzerland)
- Industrial & Commercial Bank of China – $167,227 (China)
- Daimler – $165,800 (Germany)
- UnitedHealth Group – $157,107 (United States)
- CVS Health – $153,290 (United States)
- EXOR Group – $152,591 (Italy)
- General Motors – $152,356 (United States)
- Ford Motor – $149,558 (United States)
- China Construction Bank – $147,910 (China)
- AT&T – $146,801 (United States)
- Total – $143,421 (France)
- Hon Hai Precision Industry – $141,213 (Taiwan)
- General Electric – $140,389 (United States)
- China State Construction Engineering – $140,159 (China)
- AmerisourceBergen – $135,962 (United States)
- Agricultural Bank of China – $133,419 (China)
- Verizon – $131,620 (United States)
Source: Fortune 500
Photo by Yolanda Sun