Back pain? We got your back!
5 Minute Back Workout to Strengthen Your Back by Paleo Grubs
Back Pain Yoga: Stretch & Strengthen (5 min routine) by YOGABODY®
Sore Back Release ♥ Yoga For Beginners | 5 Min Miracle by Boho Beautiful
Yoga for Back Pain- 5 Minute Beginners Cat Cow Yoga Flow For Lower Back Pain by Yoga TX
5 min Lower Back Workout by Kasia Rain
Photo by Christopher Campbell
Want to change to a fitness life style?
- Microsoft Health – The pre-progamming feature allows the user to build a workout beforehand which will then feed into the user’s phone for live prompts, also includes 24/7 heart rate analysis, sleep tracking, cardio GPS and Golf tracking
- myfitnesspal – Has an unrivalled food database to browse to make sure your meals are accurately recorded
- Strava – Compatible with over 25 different activity-tracking devices, Strava allows users from a huge variety of sports and activities to compare data and analyze their results
- Freeletics – With the Body Weight training, Gym and nutrition plans, they offer great options for who loves fitness or it is just starting
- Endomondo – Can track over 50 different exercises and provide real-time audio feedback on your efforts to spur you on
That is the list for who wants to start running.
Runnersworld.com -Daily running news, running tips for beginners and advanced, injury prevention, and more
– MapMyRun.com provides running enthusiasts with the tools and community they need to improve
– Links to news items covering running topics, nutrition and health information.
– A runner’s source for running, training information, racing tips, and race registration.
– International series of marathons, half marathons, and 10k/5k races. Includes online registration.
– Offers news, fitness information, race event calendar, message board, online running log, and more.
– Offering running, yoga, health walking, deep water running, and stretching clinics and training.
– Runners World magazine writer, answers running questions and provides training programs.
– Free online running log featuring an easy to use interface, powerful searching and graphing.
Photo by Jacob Miller